We custom build tow dollies / trailers
Manufactured 100% in Alberta:
Bad Boy Dolly
This dolly is $3295 and is made to last a life time, you won't find a better and stronger built tow dolly like this one anywhere. This Tow Dolly is painted flat black with custom 4" Drop 3500 lb axle with electric brakes that comes with heavy duty ramps, safety chains, wheel net straps and LED lights.
• We offer a motorcycle attachment that will carry any size bike and the extra cost is $350.
• We offer an all metal fixed sled deck (NO SLIDES) with wood or checker plating for $1495,
Cargo Winch / Straps
Lashing Cargo Winch that is compatible with 2 in. straps and features a 3,335 lb safe working load, quick-release ratchet buckle and steel construction, and straps are rated @ 10,000 lbs
FREE! Trailer Light Testing
We offer FREE! trailer light testing in our shop by appointment only! and if you require a wire repair or a complete rewire of your unit we offer this service also at a fixed or hourly rate. Just click the link below to fill out our request form.
If you wish to purchase this same Trailer Light Tester click here!
Mobile Bluetooth Brake Controller
Mobile Trailer Testers
• We have a complete line of mobile trailer light / air brake testers for any size trailer or truck.
Dolly Measurements / Legal - Dolly Instructions Here!
- Towed Vehicle Tread Width (Max.)* - 82"
- Overall Width 102"
- Overall Length 98"
- Height at Fenders 27"
- Ground Clearance 8.5" (@ Level, less depending height of your hitch)
- GVWR - 3,500 lbs., each model
- Tire Size ST205/75R 15C" 6 Ply Rated 1820 LBS
- Chain tie downs
- Coupler Size 2"
- Electric Brakes
- Junction Box
- Brake-a-way (with battery)
- Safety chains @ 30" each
- 7-way pin
- Additional 4 pin plug-in (optional for towing lights)
- Optional: 1500-2500 lb had winch
- Optional: Electric Winch
- 2 - Tire Straps
- New! removable tongue for easy storage and shipping
- New! bolt-on fenders
- 100% made in Canada, Manufactured in Alberta
- FREE! SHIPPING ACROSS CANADA
heavy industrial equipment such as a tractor, backhoe, grader or street sweeper trailers with permanently attached equipment such as air compressors, welders, tar buckets, concrete mixers, converter dollies, crushing equipment and jeeps and boosters when they don’t carry a load farming equipment used for agricultural uses or livestock mobile homes