Electric Brake Force Meter With Dynamic Load Simulation And Circuit Testing
Tests Truck-Side Brake Controller Output and All Towing-Lighting Functions Without a Trailer!
The #9107A Electric Brake Force Meter with Dynamic Load Simulation and Circuit Testing is designed for use on 7-way flat (spade) equipped vehicles. This new technology automatically recognizes the electronic signature of both Integrated (ITBC) and aftermarket Trailer Brake Controllers, simulates trailer load and displays real-time, brake-controller output gain and application time. It can quickly troubleshoot truck-side tow circuits, e.g., tail lights, turn signals, 12V+, reverse and ground condition and the 25-ft. cable allows for one-man, in-cab testing.
Features and Benefits:
- Brake Force Meter displays real-time, brake controller output gain and timing
- Quickly troubleshoots electrical circuits and ground condition; use to verify that the vehicle’s adaptive (speed/load sensitive) brake-controller output is functioning properly
- For use with aftermarket and integrated brake controllers
- Microprocessor controlled simulates trailer brake loads
- 25-ft. cable allows one-man, in-cab testing of brake controller and all truck-side tow circuits, e.g., tail lights, turn signals, electric brakes, etc.
- OEM approved
• Electric Brake Force Meter (#9107A-AS) • 25-ft Cable (#CBL-9107-AS) • Soft, Nylon Carrying Case (#9107-3)NOTE: The #9107A supersedes the #9107. The #9107 may require the #9106 Update Kit.
Shipping will be determined once we know where it is going and will be bill separate